Gay Sauna London
London’s Biggest and Busiest Gay Sauna
Premier Gay Sauna London
Chariots is the biggest, busiest and best gay sauna – not just in London and the UK, but across the whole of Europe. So, if you haven’t paid us a visit yet, what are you waiting for?
What we offer
Gaining universal acclaim as an exclusively gay and bisexual sauna since first opening our doors back in 2005, here at Chariots, we deliver a wide range of services designed to relax both body and mind.
Discover large saunas, steam rooms and – a favourite amongst our regulars – the spa pool. We provide a first-class experience with all your needs catered for, which is why we also offer private rest rooms and even a café bar.
At Chariots gay sauna you can expect:
- a warm welcome
- a clean and comfortable environment
- a strict zero tolerance towards drugs or any other illegal activity
- easy access to testing (we work closely with the GMI Partnership and the NHS to bring men’s health testing clinics to our premises)
- great opening hours – visit us 7 days a week and nonstop from Friday 12 noon through to 8am Monday
Friendly, open and welcoming – our team of staff play a huge part in the popularity and success of our gay sauna.
Attracting men of all ages, races and backgrounds, discretion is our middle name – no need to hide who you really are with us! Whatever your background or religion, we don’t care, priding ourselves on fostering an inclusive and accepting environment.
Happily, as the best gay sauna London has to offer, Chariots also boasts an enviable location. Just a quick commute from the heart of the UK’s capital, we are conveniently positioned in Vauxhall, home to a vibrant gay scene with numerous bars and clubs. Getting here is easy, find us right next to Vauxhall tube station and within short walking distance of numerous bus links.
Get in touch
We’re here to help. The team are always on hand to answer questions, making sure you have access to all the information you require before enjoying a trip to our gay sauna in London – it may be your first visit, but we’re confident it won’t be your last!
- Monday – 12 noon till 8am
- Tuesday – 12 noon till 8am
- Wednesday – 12 noon till 8am
- Thursday – 12 noon till 8am
- Friday – 12 noon till Monday 8am (68 hours)
- Admission £20
- Concessions £18
- Admission includes 2 towels
- Early bird £13 | Monday – Friday 12 noon till 3pm
- FREE Wifi
- FREE phone charge service for ALL customers
Got a Question? Get in touch and we’ll be happy to help…
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we offer an Early Bird admission. Monday to Thursday you may enter for £13 between 12 noon and 3pm
We open at 12 Noon and close at 8am the following morning Monday to Thursday.
Weekends we open at 12 Noon on Fridays, and remain open until Monday Morning