Here at Chariots gay spa we want you to relax and get the most out of your visit. A few basic rules mean that everyone can enjoy a safe, friendly environment to relax and unwind.
You’ll see notices dotted around the venue reminding you of the do’s and don’ts…most of them are common sense…but the key ones relating to the using our gay spa pool include:
- be polite – to everyone! Leave attitudes at the door
- shower before using the facilities and throughout your visit
- read and follow safety signs
- don’t use the facilities as a toilet
- respect other people’s privacy
- don’t touch anybody without consent